ReGo Plug-In Hybrid Conversion
- 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
- 4 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- 20-40% increase in mpg hwy, 40-100% increase in mpg city
- Plug in hybrid benefit of 20 miles city/40 miles highway with typical hybrid range after battery pack is depleted.
- 6 hour charge time
- Plugs into any standard 120v household outlet
- Cold weather heating and insulation included
- Two year warranty on parts and 60-days on labor
- Local service and support
Cost: $6,000 + tax, includes installation
I converted my Ford Fusion Hybrid to reduce my consumption of petroleum and to reduce our nation’s dependency on imports. I drive 20-40,000 miles each year and it is a mix of city and highway. My last car was a Gen 1 Prius and I loved it. But I REALLY love my Ford Fusion Hybrid!
Secretary of State, Minnesota