ReGo Plug-In Hybrid Conversion
- 4 kWh lithium-ion battery pack
- 40-100% increase in city/ 20-40% increase on highway
- Plug-in battery pack will benefit hybrid for 20 – 40 miles
- 6 hour charge time
- Plugs into any standard 120v household outlet
- Cold weather heating and insulation included
- Two year warranty on parts and 60-days on labor
- Local service and support
Cost: $6,000 + tax, includes installation>
Things with the car are going great! I’m getting 201 mpg. I’ve gone about 850 miles on this tank and am continuing to fine tune my technique. I should be able to get 2,000 miles on this tank pretty easily. Possible 2,200 miles. That’s with a little freeway driving in blended mode. Gas is going up and people are starting to get nervous. It seems I learn new things every day about the car and the ReGo system.
I’ve been talking nonstop to people about a Prius conversion. People are totally astonished by my results. But behind my back they must think that I’m just a compulsive liar! Lol They respond “you got what mileage!” and their mouth remains wide open and they get this weird pensive look on their face.
And then I compare how much co2 a stock Prius makes compared to a suv and then they respond “I’d be happy to just get 30 mpgs!” It’s scary how out of wack peoples’ ideals have gotten.
My car is running clean and I’m talking the car up and people are listening!
Whoooo whoo!!! Thanks ReGo!