Reduce CO2 emissions and tailpipe pollutions, and spend less at the gas pump while still driving a car capable of long-distance travel.
- All ReGo converted vehicles will see a 40-100% (or more) increase in MPG in the city and 20-40% increase in MPG on the highway.
- Save between $500 -$1000+ per year in gas (depending on your driving habits)
- Upgrading your current hybrid reduces demands made on the internal combustion engine, thereby lessening the need for maintenance (think oil changes), while increasing the life of vehicle.
Shrink your hybrid’s carbon footprint
- Reduce your carbon footprint by 20,000-30,000 pounds of CO2 over the life of the batteries (8 years) – that is equivalent to the CO2 reduction of over 400 mature trees!
- If you are charging your vehicle with a renewable energy source (contact our friends at Powerfully Green!), the CO2 reductions double if you are charging with a renewable energy source.
- Reduce tail pipe emissions in your neighborhood that contribute to lung disease and asthma by another 14% or approx. 2000 lbs / year—hybrids already reduce them by 22%, a plug in hybrid increases that reduction to 36%
Don’t buy, Convert!
Make the most of the energy and materials that went into manufacturing your current hybrid and keep our next generation travel and energy solutions as local as possible.
- 10% of a vehicle’s carbon footprint is generated during its manufacturing. Extending the life of an existing car reduces the size of that footprint in relation to its total miles of service and postpones incurring the energy debt of a new automobile.
- A ReGo Plug-in Conversion is a local solution, requiring the shipment of only 150 lbs. of equipment vs. the energy requirements to ship an entirely new vehicle from its manufacturer.
- A significantly larger proportion of the dollars spent on a conversion stay in the local community than with the purchase of a new car – support a thriving local green economy!
- There are over 900,000,000 combustion vehicles on the road today (predicted to be over 2 billion world wide in the next decade), and these cars typically stay on the road for 10-15 years. Making plug-in hybrid conversions a critical part of any solution.